Honma TW737 Vs 4-10 X-Flex
• The professional demand was concentrated in Vn and V of the half cavity.
• Do not want to change the hitting point even using the differenct loft type.
• The feelings for the angle setting of the pros are strong regardless of man and woman.
• It is used to adjust the angle, mostly upright, although they feel a sense of discomfort to the subtle differences in face progression.
• Providing a variation in the angle setting, it made it possible to design the neck part which professionals prefer.
Honma TW737 Vs Irons
Modus 3 Tour 120 Extra Stiff Flex Shafts
-1/2″ From Standard Length
Standard Honma Grips